PG are releasing quite a large number of short stories taken from SF magazines for which the copyright was not renewed. These stories are a nuicance to put on the Reader individually, so I've decided to start collecting them into "anthologies" as they are released. Here is "Vol 1" of this SF Anthology, containing the following stores:
- The Radiant Shell, by Paul Ernst (1932)
- The Winged Men of Orcon, by David R. Sparks (1932)
- Creatures of Vibration, by Harl Vincent (1932)
- The Street That Wasn't There, by Clifford D. Simak & Carl Jacobi (1941)
- The 4-D Doodler, by Graph Waldeyer (1941)
- The Whispering Spheres, by R.R. Winterbotham (1941)
- Security, by Poul Anderson (1953)
- Project Mastadon, by Clifford D. Simak (1955)
- The Repairman, by Harry Harrison (1958)
Most of the stories are illustrated.
More volumes to come as further short stories are released.
This work is in the Canadian public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. It may still be under copyright in some countries. If you live outside Canada, check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work
To report a copyright violation you can contact us here