View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
So, finally... can you read pdfs on the iPad? I don't care about the iBook app because 95% of my library is on pdfs rendering it 99% useless (yes, the rest is also either djvu or some rtf or doc).

If you can read pdfs on the iPad I don't care, I'm getting it (cheapest solution for reading large pdfs, specially good for scientific publications).

GJMS
If safari can access that shared area and you put your PDFs there.... yes. Although, there is another thread where people are liking GoodRead for iPad which is $.99 and lets you d/l PDFs from various places.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote