Thread: Typos in ebooks
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I am reading 'Ceremony in Death' by J.D. Robb right now and there are random spaces in the middle of words. I a halfway through and this has happened a dozen or so times. I read other books in the series and they did not have this issue. It is a mobipocket file so I am not sure how I could edit it. I purchased the book from Fictionwise. This is one reason the at-paper prices are imho unfair. You are not getting a product of the same quality.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote