View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #5
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
It is interesting that the inbuilt routines in the PP could not correct it, but Windows 7 managed to sort it out.
Yes, I wonder about that too!!!!!!!!!
When connecting to internal storage via USB, the Windows machine does not actually have direct access to the memory. Access to the memory would have to be simulated by the PocketPRO's microprocessor, and it would seem reasonable for it to take some precautions against accidents like mid transfer disconnections and erroneous or inappropriate commands. BUT, it does not seem to take any precautions. I have seen the Master Boot Record (MBR), or it's simulation on the PEZ, get corrupted on my PocketPRO because mine does function correctly at USB2.0 speeds.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote