View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
But you can use the Borders Gift Card to buy a Sony Reader gift card and then use that to buy books at the Sony store. The Sony Reader gift cards come in $25 and $50 cards.
I'd didn't see those at the store. Of course, I wasn't really looking. My gift card isn't that much though, but enough to buy one ebook maybe. But, thanks! I'll keep that in mind!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote