View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of itbeartard has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
Actually, on further research, I stand corrected. The text is the same, but the layout is far superior to what I posted. I may have found an older pdb version of the same work before. I think I'll put some time in this weekend, convert their Latin texts, and post them as an update here.

Edit: Not being too familiar with all the ebook formats available, I didn't realize a plucker pdb is different from an iSilo pdb. How insane is that? At any rate, the plucker "explode" tool will not open an iSilo-created pdb, so I suppose the conversion isn't possible. I've sent an e-mail to the creators on the almudi.org site asking for their HTML sources for conversion to BBeB format. With any luck, a much better version of these documents (with better layout, links, and fewer total files) can be posted here for anybody interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beartard View Post
I do believe that this is the text I converted to BBeB format. The original I found was in pdb format, but the layout of the sections was the same. Thanks for the information!

Last edited by beartard; 08-03-2007 at 06:26 PM. Reason: More information found.
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote