View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:19 PM   #12
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Kobo? Are you kidding? I think they are a horrible ebook site. Their search is crappy because it uses OR instead of AND and they don't have a cart! If you want to buy 10 books you have to buy each one, one at a time. Poor implementation.
Nearly all my paid books come from Kobo. Great coupons. No problem with search since I always know the author and title of what I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I've discovered I like my readers simple. The simpler the better. I don't like the Kindle because of the useless keyboard. It makes the device bigger for no reason.
Useless? No reason? It seems that a keyboard would be quite useful for annotations, Google and Wikipedia lookups, as well as the rudimentary web and email functions of the Kindle. I don't have a Kindle and I'm not interested in those features, but plenty of people are.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote