View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
I take advantage of the sales by buying the eReader books and converting them to ePub.

Of course, with the new "Agency" pricing model coming in, it looks like I'll be getting all of my reading material from my public library from now on.
Is there some way to do this other than ereader2html? Because I find it a total pain and gives me a document that still needs a lot of work to convert to epub. I will buy *any* format except ereader. Even .lit is totally easy to convert into a perfect epub.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote