View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
Croptop
Zealot
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Nexus 7, Nexus 5
I'm one of the people who bought the Sony leather cover with the built-in light and I haven't regretted the purchase yet. I don't find that it adds very much to the weight of the device and the light works perfectly. I also like the fact that the eReader is secured into the cover with clips rather than elastic straps like most of the third-party covers. But I digress since you didn't really ask about covers.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote