Thanks Zach and everyone that's recommended the 770. I'm pretty sure I will get one, it's just a matter of when and from where. I've read several negative posts about buy.com's handling of the 770 deal, wsod, etc. so I'm a little leery of them. I'm considering tigerdirect or amazon instead. I might get a 1 or 2 year warranty with it, if advantageous and inexpensive. The 770 is on sale at many sites for under $150, so I'm going to wait a week or so and consider it again.