View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Tamara
Evangelist
Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Tamara once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
US address: Yes.
US credit card: No. I use my Germany one, no problem. About 6 months ago you had to use gift cards. But with the introduction of Sony 600 and 900 (may be coincidence, but happened at the same time), they started accepting international credit cards. They didn't announce it though, I just found out by coincidence.
A lot of sites are closing loopholes like this though.

From the terms - http://ebookstore.sony.com/termsofservice.html

Quote:
You understand that if you are a Canadian resident, that you will only have access to Content available for distribution in Canada and that if you are a United States resident, that you will only have access to Content available for distribution in the United States. You understand and acknowledge that you may not sign up for, access, or attempt to access or use the Service from outside of the Territory applicable to you. By using or continuing to use the Service, you represent, covenant and agree that you comply with the applicable Territory requirements at all times while you maintain a Service Account.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote