View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
What would you ask the president of your favourite ebook store?

I have a meeting next week with the president of one of the big ebook stores to talk about their new reader hardware. They indicated they are quite open to spending some time on more general 'state of the industry' type stuff as well and I don't want to waste the opportunity. I have been asked to send ahead some questions to help 'frame' the interview. I really want to represent what problems readers have been having and how a smart retailer might step up, solve those problems and gain that business. As a customer, I just want to be able to buy the books and I am happy for someone to step up and sell them to me.

So, what questions should I send ahead? What would you ask if you had an hour or so with the big boss of your favourite ebook store?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote