View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #18
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
It was never much of an issue for me because English is my native language. But I do read in French as well and find it a challenge to improve my French when there is so little available. For example the book which won the 'Canada Reads' promo on CBC is actually originally a French book but Kobo only had the English version. With a book like that, given the choice, I would have rather had the French. The only French ebooks I have found are things like The Three Muskteers on Project Gutenberg.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote