View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
rebl
Connoisseur
rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 NT
My ebooks are moslty in two languages (English + my native language), maybe a few in German and French. I don't mind reanding in English when I can't find in my native language, although, depending on the topic and corresponding vocabulary I might prefer my native language. (I can read science and sci-fi in English with no problems but an historical novel might have a higher precentage of terms I'm not familiar with).

What really bothers me is that I can't find a way to easily sort and organize my collection by language.

I am yet to decide between these folder structures:
ebooks/[language]/nn.Topic/Author Name/title.ext
(or /Title/title.ext when having several format)

or
ebooks/nn.Topic/Author Name/[language]/Title ... etc
or even
ebooks/nn.Topic/Author Name/Title/[lang]-title.ext

Don't ask me why organizing them in folders! I like browsing my folders like taking a walk through a library.

Last edited by rebl; 03-29-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: between :D
rebl is offline   Reply With Quote