View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:58 AM   #25
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almas View Post
That's quite expensive. Maybe if more retailers start offering e-readers, then the market will become competitive. I wish Sony would start selling in Australia! I read an article that Samsung is going to release e-readers in Aus later on in 2010:

http://www.zdnet.com.au/2010-aussie-...-339301787.htm

So maybe by the end of the year, Australia will have made some progress!
Ooh its all happening. But I can't wait too long, I have run out of real books, and wanted to start ereading instead of buying more books. Maybe I will go to the library (hope my card still works)
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote