Here are the things which a pros for me in both devices:
1. Bluetooth (maybe it can be used to connect to internet via your cell phone), in this case no need of built in 3G)
2. You can use your fingers to enter the text.
3. You can attach a wrist strap
Boox 60/BeBook Neo:
1. Faster processor
2. More RAM - 128 MB instead of 64MB
3. Wacom gives a better quality input with the stylus but this is just a reader, not a tablet, so I think this is not so important
Probably PB602 will have faster processor and more RAM and in this case it will be a winner ...