View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 11:38 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes, there is a program called pdf2lrf that was just released by a member here. You can use it to convert PDFs to the Sony Reader LRF format. It's part of libprs500
I much prefer pdf2html that is also part of libprs500. It gives me a file I can then edit however I want to make it look good as an LRF and make a proper ToC. So yes, text only PDF can be converted to html and then from there edited and converted to LRF using html2lrf or Book Designer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote