View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Suspended
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
The Sony at $60 (roughly) with the credit card off is a real steal. It's a better reader then the Nokia with it's SMALLER screen. The problem is with these do it all phones is the battery life. You need it to make a phone call and boom, dead battery cause you used it for other stuff. The Sony Reader has one heck of a good battery life. To be honest, other then the occasional plugging it into my computer's USB port for using with Connect, I have not given it a full charge in a few weeks. I can't say that about my cell phone even though it has a good battery life (for a cell phone that is).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote