View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I use a freebie 2GB Dropbox account. My master Calibre Library was on my desktop computer which I copied to Dropbox. On each of my other computers, I then copied the library from Dropbox to the computer. Now when I make a change on one computer, it syncs with Dropbox and all the other computers. Of course this requires and internet connection but it doesn't have to be a full time connection.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote