View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Wow, really pays to ask first, huh? I thought I copied everything in the library, but reloading the books must have been what screwed it up. Of course, I have it set to automatically download metadata! Boy, this sure seems a lot simplier than it did at 4:45, waiting for Callibre to finish importing those books!

I hope it was clear that you didn't have to reload any books. All your metadata is in the metadata.db file, which is in the library folder that you copy over. There will be a few checkbox preference settings that don't come with your library. Just look at the checkboxes on comp 1 and set them the same on comp2.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote