I've tested ZuluReader in my JE200 and it has a lot of problems.
- Main page is bigger than JE screen
- Some windows does not takes taskbar height and paints below taskbar
- Library does not support folders. If you select a folder, it does not shows books if books are into subfolders
- Fonts aren't antialiased
- Cannot adjust first line indent, no paragraph separation and interline
- Screen update is very slow. It takes about a minute to draw with a 10pt font and it paints line for line at very slow speed. This is the most important problem