View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #190
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
A late response to the Hawai'i out of state card question... I think you have to be present in person to get that card ($25 for 5 years). I believe it's meant for tourists who come and stay for a while, or those who live for a few months here and the rest of the year on the mainland, but are legal residents of the state on the mainland. Our collection isn't that great. I feel I've almost exhausted my options for fiction at least. They keep buying new "how to" and "Dummy's guide to" books for the ebook collection, and that's frustrating me, as those (to me) are the types of books you want to have in person to flip through as you desire. I wish they'd up their epub collection. The audio collection is decent as far as newer fiction books. Too bad I don't want the audio collection!

The libraries here are all having regular furloughs as well, so I'm not sure if the money is there to collect more ebooks.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote