View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
Michael J Hunt
Enthusiast
Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Michael J Hunt is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: none
What a lovely warm welcome. I note that my publisher and friend, Neil Marr, is a contributor here. We met in one of those crazy ways - I submitted the ms of my first book to BeWrite and got an immediate response from N to say that mine was the first submission he'd received from his home town (Wigan in Lancashire). He asked me if I knew an old musician friend of his, and, would you believe, he's a neighbour and we've been friends for years. I'd hasten to add that it wasn't on those grounds that Neil published the book (at least, he says it wasn't).

I do have one confession, though. I don't have an e-reader. Partly because I'm a bit of a technophobe, partly through inertia, partly because I'm a bit of a fuddy-duddy and like the 'book-in-hand' and partly because I always seem to be losing things - I don't have a mobile (cell) phone, either, for the same reasons (apart from the book-thing) which drives my family bonkers, since they always seem to want to know where I am.

It's nice to meet you folks and I promise I'll be dropping by now and then. Good luck with your reading. Oh, Neil said I should join the 'shameless' set, so I'll pop over there now to shamelessly add my long list of conquests (three, to be precise).

MJ

Last edited by Michael J Hunt; 03-26-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Michael J Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote