Thread: Get Well Slow
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
get well slow but completely neil ! enjoy your reading and don't let good health stop you from continuing in the future. i spent a couple of days in clinic recently and i was indeed very very happy to have my sony with me. i'm sure you'll also find it makes the experience much more bearable. but that's no reason to drag it out unnecessarily, either...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote