View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #12
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note, Nexus7
- Desktop PC
- Sony Clie T-415C (Palm OS)
- HP Ipaq 1920 (actually, two of them)
- Dell Axim X50v (still on my second of these, and have a third "spare" I bought cheaply on eBay)
- iPhone 3G

The Axim is still my main reader (with uBook and Freda, I don't need anything else). The screen is smaller compared to a dedicated reader and (Oh no!) is backlit, but is so crisp and clear, and fits in my pocket perfectly. Running WM6.1, I have a 16GB SDHC card and 4GB CF card plugged into it, and carry every single ebook I've ever bought or downloaded on it, with space for gigs of music and video files left over.

Heh, I still keep an eye on eBay for more spare, cheap X50v/X51v's. Just in case, y'know.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote