View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #43
sianon
Addict
sianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enoughsianon will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony 500, Bebook, Kindle, Eco reader Drs and soon the Archos 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
Would love to move to Montana and live in a shack, (and raise me up a crop of dental floss, perhaps), but am unlikely to get a Green Card for shack living or dental floss growing

As someone said on an earlier thread - which I would have known about had I bothered to look - it's not (or not only), about them knowing about what I've browsed and bought, but it's about them knowing about what I've done with it after I've bought it that seems more intrusive than the background snooping that we all seem to have got used to.
Have you ever stopped to consider that it is rather an egocentric point of view to think that Amazon would consider you as an individual to be worth specifically monitoring what you read. For heavens sake, you are accessing the internet and every site you visit is being recorded by your ISP and can be accessed if required.