Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #81
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, KT, PB701/IQ, K2, PB360, BeBook One, Axim51v, TC1000
I got a hangup while booting up; it never got past the startup screen.
I got another in the keymapping utility.

No hangups in FBReader, but I did get a rendering corruption about 20% from the bottom of the screen. One page I'm reading fine, the next I get one line rendered twice and overlapping the next. Paging back resulted in a clean display, paging forward past that point brought the error on every page. I shut down and restarted and finished the book and a whole new one with no problems.

Not sure what changed in the core OS from 14.2 to 15, but something's gone wonky. I *never* had the core OS glitch in 5 months under 14.2. And the only time I was able to crash FBReader was by feeding it over 500 fonts...

Hopefully the glitch will get ironed out soon.

Last edited by fjtorres; 03-23-2010 at 12:45 AM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote