View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #42
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm not worth anywhere near that... and I don't care either.

BOb
People who start out with next to nothing sometimes never feel really secure, no matter how much they have later. If that's the case, there's always a chance that her attitude toward ebooks will change when the HP books are no longer raking it in hand over fist, especially if any subsequent books of hers don't meet with the same success. But I've already read the HP series, so it's hard for me to care much either.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote