Thread: Forum Themes
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:47 AM   #3
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
Is is possible to add some other themes/skins to this forum? While I like the current colors, they are at times a little too bright for my eyes and I would like the ability to change off on the colors as needed.
I also think this would be a wonderful idea if it became possible to implement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
If it is just colors you want to change you can do that now. Go to user CP and then customize profile. Although I am not sure you can save it as a skin and then switch back and forth easily.

Dale
Customizing the profile is excellent but this is only for the member's profile. In the control panel under edit options and then under miscellaneous options there is a forum skin adjustment option. Under this there are currently two different options fixed and liquid (fixed being the default one). Both of these are identical color schemes. As far as I can tell the only difference that I have seen is that the liquid option creates a wider view. I think it would be nice to have colored skin options/schemes added under this adjustment. Of course I realize there is much work being done re-organizing the forum lately (and this is making good improvements which are greatly appreciated. Thanks). If circumstances become available to permit the option to add extra skins then it would be well appreciated.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote