View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 AM   #8
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
hi im trying to sell this book for Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...mal+al+shehabi ... only $3 ...

its about
1- money
2- work
3- life
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
There is no need for more description . let me make it simple to you . your life really suck that you should read this book to understand how your life really suck . and by the way I will not be back to read any replies in this forum !! uhhh I just googled (Kindle books Forums ) to market this book ! and this fact demonstrates that you are wasting your time replying into a thread that I’m sure each and every reply reflect how suck your life is …. Just buy or don’t reply . that’s marketing baby !!!!!!!!
Although I'm impressed by your obvious command of the English language, a more complete synopsis of your book would be beneficial.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-22-2010 at 08:24 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote