View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I do have a Kindle. I don't know how to work with Amazon books though. I have bought from Fictionwise, Sony and Kobo and some very kind people have helped me work out the proper ways of handling these files so I have a system. I have not run across any books I can't find among those three stores, so I have never sought out help with Amazon books nor have I bought any except for a replacement dictionary.
I see. Well the mobidedrm will work fine with Kindle books... you don't have to mess with the for Mac stuff.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote