Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #72
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thank you to everyone who has picked up a copy of Boomerang. Over a thousand downloaded since September, way more than I ever dreamed. The coupon is gone, but I see that neither Amazon nor Barnes and Noble have made the price adjustment to $4.99 yet, even though it was submitted five days ago. The wheels of e-commerce do spin slowly on some things, eh? But it does mean that at least for another day Boomerang can be gotten for $1.99 at those two places.

Best to all,
Alan

P.S. Thanks to Dr. D for being such a congenial moderator here at MR. I very much appreciate all the help and patience!

Last edited by plumboz; 03-21-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling error!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote