View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:13 AM   #41
awx
Connoisseur
awx is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-650 & PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I have what I assume is the latest version (0.2.3.0). I even uninstalled the program and ran Setup again to download/install epubhub. However, I'm not seeing any way to drag/drop existing XHTML files into the program. In fact, I can't drag/drop any type of file into the program. I'm running Win7 x64.

All I want to do is to take existing XHTML chapters, images and a style sheet and have an epub created. I don't want additional markup added to my files. I can and have created an epub by hand with a text editor, but making the content.opf and toc.ncx is very tedious. This is what computers are for, isn't it?
Go to the file menu and select "Import Xhtml...". A "Generic Page" with your data will hopefully get created. The file must be Xhtml, not html.

Expect an expanded import feature sometime in the next few days. I've already added more tags, including blockquote and pre. The standard attributes now get imported, such as id, class and style.

In order for character entities (  and such) to import, you must have the Xhtml 1.1 dtd in your xhtml file:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
awx is offline   Reply With Quote