Thread: PRS-600 Internal memory or card?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
I only keep unread books on my Reader and that typically is not more than 60-70 ebooks. Therefore, internal memory is good for me.

You could always backup your library on an SD card but just not carry it with you at all times and only use it if you have to reformat the internal storage.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote