View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.JerseyBiker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Nook Classic, Galaxy S4, ASUS Infinity, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibee7 View Post
Hi all,
My husband just bought me an ereader for our anniversary present as I am an avid readier and we are avid campers....guess he was sick of lugging boxes of books camping with us!lol! Any how the only one he could find here in the stores in Aussie was an Iriver Story.....It is working well....but Im here to learn how to use it!
Cheers!
I'm still new to the ereader thing too. I bought my wife a Kindle last Christmas and ended up getting myself a Nook a few weeks ago. I'm not familiar with the Iriver but I'm sure you will find others that are using it. I have found loads of information on this forum and I'm sure you will too. And the members here are very knowledgeable and helpful about ereaders and ebooks.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote