View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 AM   #37
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Tried to import an XML file today and got an error (attached). The problem seems to be the HTML code ©. That code is not accepted, although it is valid.

Something else I noticed. Blockquotes not in paragraphs blocks will be ignored during import.

Will try more today, so perhaps more will follow.

Is it by design that I can add components, but not enter anything in it? If I add a paragraph for instance I cannot put text in it. I would assume that it was possible in the code preview or am I missing something? *nevermind, found this one myself*

Something more I noticed. I made some changes and tried 'Save to epub' once more. I wanted to overwrite the old. I got a message that my changes were lost and the program exited. Strange, I suspected a 'Do you want to overwrite?' popup.

I just keep editing... If I import and xhtml which contains images, an entry is added to the images part. I then can import the image. However, if the xhtml has an CSS entry in it, I do not see an entry in the Stylesheets tree. The link I used was:
<link href="css/standaard.css" type="text/css" charset="UTF-8" rel="stylesheet"/>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	err1.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	48362  

Last edited by Toxaris; 03-19-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote