Thread: Cover size
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Well I checked again you are right with Ade the cover is shown larger
but in fbreader with css on or off the image remains the same size the only difference is that with styles off the image is on a separate page with no text.

I like to use fbreader default format settings instead of the epubs built in settings
so even if the image resize would have been working with ypur code its no use to me.

Can you tell me what would be the optimum size for a cover image 600x800?
on Hanlin v3
Maybe I will just use irfanview to upsize my covers but that would ruin the image the image quality of my original covers
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote