View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 07:30 PM   #5
flumbo
I got nothin...
flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.flumbo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes24 View Post
Thank you for the suggestions.

I've looked into the T-Mobile Wing, but not the dash. It looks like another crowded phone, like a Palm Treo. Are phones that size really optimal for ebook reading?
I think it works well. I also have a Sony eReader-- primarily because of the great battery life. I'd be very happy with an eink device with a smaller screen.

I went through several clies (including your model) before finally ending up with a Palm t3. I found that I liked reading on it with the slider closed for some reason, so moving over to a square phone screen didn't bother me much.

Also, having a small phone is important to me. I had the previous version of the T-mobile Wing (same basic features and size) and it was just too big to use comfortably. Very thick. You can't really keep it comfortably in your pocket.
flumbo is offline   Reply With Quote