View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura81 View Post
I haven't tried the new firmware yet but it seems your the only one having problems with it... everyone else that has used it doesn't seem to be having these problems, at least not that they've reported. Very weird how it's reacting differently to different units.
Well, I am not quite the only one. As Solicitious says, others have complained of battery problems.

Noone has yet reported whether or not the 'show manual' in coolreader works or not. Hard to imagine that would be particular to just mine - but has anyone even tested it? Same for plugging in a usb cable and connecting the reader's drives to the computer. Has anyone tried that with Coolreader open, to see if theirs loses their place as mine did when I disconnected?

Other things, like the slow page turns, are not reproduceable reliably, so until people have spent many hours reading (I suspect) large epubs in coolreader, maybe they just haven't run across it yet.

Having spent much time in software development, I have learnt that it is dangerous to discount one user's experience, especially early on in testing. Some users just have a knack of stumbling across bugs.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote