View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #19
poohbear_nc
Dinner? What Dinner?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I wouldn't call it ironic. No one expects the publishers to work on loss or with minimal income. It's the greediness that's not well taken.

If the only thing I cared about was money, I wouldn't even bother to try to purchase a legitimate copy, I would download an illegal copy for free.

As LCF points out, the issue is greed, or fair pricing for a commodity - two related sides of an economic issue. The original post expressed my personal opinion on this issue.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote