View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
PB302 vs. Bebook Neo/Onyx Boox

Greetings,

I will likely be selling my Kindle DX soon (it's a really nice reader, but I I like to take my reading with me on my walks and hikes and it's just to big for that purpose). I like the idea of the device being independent of the computer, so wifi and/or bluetooth is a must. I also like the touch screen; I miss the one on my old Sony 700. I have a PB360 and like the firmware but I am intrigued by the WACOM screen of the Neo/Boox. I like the idea of having touch-screen functionality with no degradation in screen quality. On the other hand, the USB host feature of the 302 is very intriguing as is the bluetooth so that I can tether with my cell phone. I like PDF handling on my 360, so I assume the 302 will be good as well. Despite this, I here that the Neo/Boox is probably the best 6 incher when it comes to PDF, what with its box and zoom feature. One feature which really hurts the Boox/Neo is that it doesn't have a post for a wrist strap. Is there any way around this (i.e. via the cover?)

Can y'all help me decide?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote