Thread: Menu font size
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
silverraven
Fanatic
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Menu font size

On the Pocket Pro is there a way to make the pop up menu font size bigger? Geeze, it's tiny!
Also, without updating the firmware are fb2 files readable on the pocket pro? And can you pick different fonts to use with the fb2 books on the reader, or is this something that has to be embedded like epubs? At least I think epubs have to be embedded using Calibre. I could be wrong. I'd like to be able to make the font darker.
Thanks.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote