View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:02 PM   #74
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wish I had a book to shamelessly promote on the SJB.

Oh, wait: I will have a book to shamelessly promote on the SJB, in just a few days' time!

Oh, wait again: I have <CountingOnFingers>ten... no...<CountingOnToesToo> fourteen novels, eight free short stories, a free collection of more short stories, and a Starbucks cup downloadable wrapper that I can shamelessly promote on the SJB! And I just lowered my prices to $1.99!*

Oh! I feel so much better!

(Y'know, except when I'm ashamed.)

*I know, Alan... I've heard the same spiel from my friends... and especially my wife... about perceived value. Unfortunately, there's the little matter of fame (or lack thereof) to be considered, too...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote