View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:47 AM   #11
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Harry, When I started this thread I was actually leaning towards the Neo. From some other posts I thought that it met my criteria over the iRex and I was just firming that up. It is only since hearing how the iRex works that I am thinking of changing my mind. I knew that it was between these two. I must admit that I have gone from leaning towards the Neo to leaning towards the iRex based on Marilyn's answers. This isn't final yet. I really wish that I could pick them both up and make my own decision that way. I would be interested in any of my questions to Marilyn about the iRex being answered about the Neo. It was my first choice originally............Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote