View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #22
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddman View Post
It'd be nice to have both options... If you're only using one device, I'd rather have a consistent page count that gives you a good idea of how far you are into a book. For multiple devices and citations, I can see the advantage of "hard" page numbering.
A remarkable statement. How does "hard" page numbering like page 250 of 500 not give you a good idea of how far you are into a book???? You can't get any more consistent then this.

I can understand not wanting the number in the margin and I can understand people who would prefer to know how many times they are going to have to push the next page button. I just find it hard to understand nonsensical statements.

Might I suggest you use PRS+ (very easy to install) then you can add a percentage and it will not only say 250 of 500 but you can optionally turn on a percentage feature so you will also see (50%) .
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote