View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:17 PM   #6
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
I didn't know that Libre has no search function for books in ePub format. jetBook and jetBook-Lite has it for ePub and all other formats except of PDF.
I've only noticed the Libre search function in Mobi books. There is no search function in ePub. I haven't tried the other formats. libre does not have a TOC function, except in some PDFs. Does the JBL have a TOC function for ePubs and Mobi?
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote