View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddman View Post
Thanks for this; it is a great book, under appreciated in RLS's catalogue. I love the story-within-a-story structure and in particular the sea voyage passages. Stevenson always did have a flair for pirates!
Yes, it's one of my favourites. I was surprised it was not listed here at MR, so I decided to upload it myself. I am still working on it, proofreading and enhancing format and punctuation, and will also upload an ePub version in the near future.

Last edited by Pablo; 07-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote