View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #32
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Good, I expect it will be the same for these. The JBL power indicator doesn't give
us much info.

What I am planning for the test:

I'll be comparing these "Ansmann" "maxE+" NiMH 2500mAh batteries (Made in China)
charged with a "Powerex" MH-C204W charger overnight (at least 12 hours) - against the very common "Energizer" NH15 1.2v HR6 2300mAh batteries (Made in Japan) charged
with an "Energizer" Model CHDC8 charger for about 3 hours.

The test run will be from installing the batteries until the replace batteries warning box
appears on the JBL. I will record the install date and time, the date and time for the
start and end of each period of use, and the date and time of the warning message.

From that we should see the actual performance between the two batteries tested.
( The actual use and standby times will vary for each run, so it won't be an exact
comparison but will reflect normal usage.) I plan on posting the results after each of
the first two runs (one for each battery), then do four more runs, so I can average the
results, before posting a summary.

I will also, record and report the period from the removal of the battery set, from the
charger, and its use on a test run.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 03-14-2010 at 01:58 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote