View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #24
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Agree... website badly done!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Robert, This complexity just proves the Web site is wrongly done. FTP can be launched from a simple Web Page with out all the problems and fuss.
Browsers all know how to deal with a FTP:// URL (save file in default location, Optional: ask where)

K.I.S.S.
Duckee:

Yes, it is obvious to me also that this website needs to be a whole lot easier and a lot less complex. My own people cannot correct or add to it and they should have that functionality.

Things like this make me very frustrated. We have to crank up the heat for improvement or a change.

I am losing patience with bumbling and wasted time.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote