View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 08:47 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Questions we wish we had asked before buying a Reader

Enter. I bid you welcome.
Let Mister Answer respond to all your Needless Concerns!

Q: I just purchased a novel for my Reader. How should I read it?
A: I like to start at the end of a book and work my way forward to the beginning.

Q: Can I read in the dark?
A: Absolutely. I always read in the dark and prefer no lights whatsoever. Don’t you?

Q: I have about 30 novels on my Reader. Will it weigh more?
A: Most assuredly. I always use a two-wheeler to cart my Reader around.

Q: Can it record?
A: No. Only CD players made in 1985 can record. Why would anyone want to record a book? You're pretty stupid, aren't you?!

Q: I’m single. What should I do?
A: Sell your Reader and get out of the house.

Q: How should I charge the Reader?
A: The Reader never needs to be charged. This is a design flaw that Sony is addressing.

Yes, Mister Answer is here for all your Needless Concerns.

hahhaah

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-21-2007 at 08:53 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote